Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Recieved Package Today

I got my package today in the mail. Opened it up and watched the DVD. It took me a couple of hours to assemble everything but the DVD was extremely helpful. I think the hardest part out of the whole thing was the body blueprint part. I had trouble deciding which body I was and then how to customize it best. Putting together the binder also took some time but once I finished it I just felt soo accomplished. LOL I'm still planning to start November 1st. That will give me time to use the rest of my current off-plan groceries so that way I have no temptations. Then on either Saturday or Sunday I will devise my budget and buy as many foods accordingly and hopefully I will come out straight because I really don't want to start the diet off already cutting corners...that would not be good.

Sherlock Holmes has to be one of my favorite fictional characters. I was saddened by the movie with Robert Downey jr. They don't portray Holmes well at all! I did like the part at the beginning where Holmes was shooting bullets into the walls to make the initials V.R that tells me that they at least watched the old time movies with Basil Rathbone. I absolutely abhor the interpretations of the other characters! I think probably the closest in character is that of Lestrade. Which I rather know him when he played "Pancks" in Little Dorrit by Charles Dickens. Now, that is a movie that was spot on!

Anyways, I've got to go study for a algebra and philosophy test!

So caio for now!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Abby! Found you through the provida boards and have been following you since you started your blog. I am also doing the 6WBMO. I got the kit years ago but after going through it thought it was too restrictive so I never used it. Decided a few weeks back to start but as is always the case life got in the way and I haven't stuck to it. Decided today that I have got to quit making excuses so I revamped my blog and am starting fresh tomorrow!! Just wanted to say hi and see how it was going for you so far? WE CAN DO THIS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Toni,
    Thanks so much for posting. I plan on logging into the forums tonight..have a LOT of explaining to do lol
    I understand completely about life getting in the way! but at the same time I'm determined to change my poor eating habits even if it takes longer than 6 weeks. Yes, it does seem restrictive at the start but it has information about me that I did not know...so even if we just take the principles of the plan and apply them to our lives I think we can achieve our goal!

    ReplyDelete