Sunday, October 17, 2010

The Type

Wow, so I took the online body type test yesterday. It had about 20 or so questions and was pretty easy. But I had to keep wondering Hmm, what if I somehow fill this out wrong and it puts me on the wrong plan! No worries though I finished and it gave me my body type and it was SPOT ON. I couldn't believe HOW accurate it was. It's like it was able to explain everything about me to a T with just those 20 questions. And Oh, the questions I had been asking myself for years...this test was able to tell me exactly why! Which was so cool for me! I'm super psyched and cannot wait to start!

I'm a Body Type A: and here's what the actual results had to say

As a Body Type A, you have the slowest metabolism of any of the other body types. The rate of your metabolism is the primary consideration in how your body gains or loses weight. Often a Type A has struggled their entire lives to keep their weight down with no success. The good news is: On this plan you can finally stop "dieting," stop starving yourself and start using food to speed up your metabolism. And, here is the best part: typically, Body Type A's see faster and greater results than any of the other body types. Once you start eating according to your Custom Eating Plan, you'll begin to increase your metabolic rate and start losing pounds and inches faster than you ever thought possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment