Friday, October 22, 2010

Candy Corn Recipes

Hey Bloggers,

So I got a halloween gift today from some of my parents at work today. It was really sweet of them to do that and it was filled with candy. Plus a HUGE bag of candy corn so I am trying to find some recipes where candy corn is the main ingredient. I haven't been able to find too much just yet so I might just have to get creative. I know that whatever I end up making and sticking in the teachers' lounge(did I spell that right?) but I really want to shy away from the general candy corn popcorn balls. Anybody have any recipes they want to share?

Other than that I called customer service today because I was informed that I would get an e-mail when the product was shipped. Well I noticed the other day that my credit card was charged but I have not recieved an e-mail. So I called. They were super nice and resent the e-mail and also informed me that it should be there no later than the 28th! So I plan to start the actual diet on November 1st which is a Monday and so I will prep for the week on Sunday. Woot-Woot!

No comments:

Post a Comment