Monday, October 18, 2010

Sneaky Additives and a cold... :(

I am learning that it can take some time for the product to actually get here, despite shipping the express method. I keep checking my bank account hoping that the money has been withdrawn but that's still a no-go. Oh well I suppose I will have to practice some patience...which is hard! I did have to go to the grocery store yesterday to buy more cold meds and while I was there I looked at some of the foods I currently eat. Foods that are healthy, low in calories and sugar... But was so surprised at the sodium content in these foods! Oh my goodness, I have probably been consuming about 1500 mgs of sodium a day. And because of my body type it is actually causing harm to my body! I was shocked. I'm really hoping that this new method of eating will be able to correct this!

Back to the cold though. I'm sick and tired of being sick and tired. I'm on Claritin D, Mucinex, and Chloraseptic Spray for my sore throat and I'm still getting worse. The latest being that one of my ears is plugged. Like when you are in an airplane and it just pops. Except it won't pop and its been about 2 days now. I hope I won't have to see a doctor... And the sad part is that I will be the lead teacher for Thursday and Friday and I can barely talk! Needless to say, it will be a very interesting week and right now I'm not looking forward to it!

2 comments:

  1. Hey. I was directed here by a post you left on Christianchat.com Just wanted to say I support you in this and I'll keep you uplifted in prayer! God bless -Scotty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, thank you soo much Scotty! I definitely can use all the prayer and support I can get.

    ReplyDelete