Friday, November 5, 2010

Lypsyl, I'm a believer!

Okay so just in case you don't know this. Lypsyl is by far the BEST lip balm I have ever encountered. I first found it at Wal-mart about a year ago, but they stopped carrying it! It is however at most drugstores for about the same price. I love, love, love it! And honestly I don't see how I could ever go back to Blistex, Carmex, Burt's Bees, or Chapstick! It is just that good!


Intense Protection LypMoisturizer™ Long-lasting, deep-penetrating moisture helps keep your lips soft, supple, kissable. With ultra-rich, organic shea butter, pure vitamins A and E, coconut oil. Made with pure Swedish beeswax. Not tested on animals! And it also has a slight hint of mint but never, ever burns your lips like other balms can. The best part by far is that it is all natural. :)

Oh, and it has a little bee to keep track of how much balm you have left so when the bee gets to the end time for another one! lol

1 comment:

  1. I'm gonna have to try that. I have the worst time with chapped lips in the winter!

    ReplyDelete