Monday, November 8, 2010

Easiest Corn Casserole on the Planet

Okay so I made this the other week for a church pot bless and it was just the biggest hit. I had people asking for the recipe too! So I figured I would share this recipe with my online friends.

Easiest Corn Casserole

1 can kernal corn
1 can cream corn
1 8oz container of sour cream
1 package of corn muffin mix
1 stick of butter, melted

Mix everything and add into a casserole dish. Bake for about 55-60 minutes at 350 degrees.

Variations:
You can add some chives and onions if you want a little bit of a crunchy bite
I usually will spray my casserole dish with a little Non-stick cooking spray so it comes out nicer
I've also topped with cheese before but because of the butter, sour cream, and creamed corn it always has a lovely creaminess to it and thus cheese is not needed

See I told you it was easy! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment