Saturday, November 6, 2010

Eb's Play

I went to my little sisters play tonight called the Happy Scarecrow. It was a dinner theatre and all the kids in theatre arts prepared the food themselves. So we had a spaghetti dinner with salad and toast. Then for dessert we had choices of a variety of things. The craziest most disgusting desert was what at first appeared to be strawberry pull apart bread...not something I had seen before but not too crazy. Well when you bite into it you discover something quite different. They took the usual cinnamon pull apart bread and somehow misread the ingredients because instead of cinnamon sugar it was filled with RED HOTS!!! Eww. I had to spit it out! lol Other than that, I didn't find anything inedible so for that I am thankful...but definitely not something I would eat again!

Elizabeth played the evil scarehuman. Which was what the crows use to scare the humans away much like a scarecrow is used to scare the crows. lol I was so proud of her she was excellent! I hope in the future she will continue doing plays I could tell she was having so much fun!
I have more photos on my parents camera but that her holding an H20 bomb(a play on the atomic bomb) because she plans on killing all the people in the world. Her costume sorta reminded me of a bird... a sinester bird though! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment